ok but ask yourself this about your otp
- which one hogs the blanket
- which one cuts the other’s hair
- which one makes coffee for the other every morning
- which one picks up the pizza
- which one likes their music on full volume
- which one complains about the crumbs on the bed
- which one is ticklish
- which one sings and which one plays the music
- which one proposes
“You’re cute,” Dean says.
It’s raining, hard, and Cas is shivering. His glasses are speckled with raindrops and his hair is wet, matted against his forehead. He’s drunk, and when he’s drunk he makes bad decisions.
“So are you,” he murmurs, leaning in closer towards Dean.
Their lips touch, and it’s the last thing Castiel remembers.
“You what?” Anna asks incredulously. Her red hair frames her pale face, cheeks red and ruddy from the cold.